How Do I in Team Edition for Testers

Visual Studio Team System
How Do I in Team Edition for Testers

This is the gateway to find task-based topics to help you find the answers to your questions. The general categories for describing this information are listed below. These links provide pointers to pertinent information for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software Testers.
How Do I

*

Work with test projects.
*

Configure my tests.
*

Manage my tests.
*

Use a test rig.
*

Run a test.
*

Get test results.
*

Use a work item.
*

Perform a unit test.
*

Perform a Web test.
*

Perform a load test.
*

Perform a manual test.
*

Perform a generic test.
*

Create an ordered list.

No comments:

Ramadan - What is it?

  Ramadan is one of the most important and holy months in the Islamic calendar. It is a time of fasting, prayer, and spiritual reflection fo...